The WELS Promise
To prepare all students for college, career, and citizenship through a personalized, experiential learning community facilitated in the context of the natural world.
WELS Staff Promise:
- to respect you as a learner
- to respect you as a person
- to support your learning style
- to support your growth as a leader
- to partner with your families
- to partner with you to earn a high school diploma.
- your best effort
- highest standard of behavior in school, at Waskowitz, and in the community
- positive regard for staff and fellow students
- you to show up every day, on time and ready to learn
- to demonstrate integrity, commitment, positive attitude, respect, and empathy